Not about crosswords…

Posted by neildubya on March 26th, 2007

neildubya.

You may notice that the service we provide is a bit irregular over the next couple of weeks. This is because Mrs Dubya yesterday gave birth to our first child, a week early. I was due to post a few times this week but I doubt I’ll have much time for solving, let alone blogging. Someone else on the team may be able to step in but if not, we should be back to normal after a couple of weeks.

For those with an interest in these sorts of details, he’s a boy called Dylan James, he was delivered by caesarean section and he weighed a rather surprising 9lbs 7oz.

Neil

9 Responses to “Not about crosswords…”

1. says:

Neil,

I’m sure I speak for all when I say best wishes to you, Mrs Dubya, and little Dylan.

Sometimes, even crosswords do not seem so important…

2. says:

Many congratulations!

(I think it’ll be more than a couple of weeks before the novelty wears off.)

3. says:

Congrats to the three of you, especially DJ Dubya, from all at Tees Towers.

4. says:

I’d like to add my congratulations to Neil and Mrs Dubya

5. says:

Congratulations Neil. Have a celebratory cigar on me.

6. says:

Congrats to all!

7. says:

Congrats too from the side of the Bann, but what’s this seditious talk from some about crosswords seeming less important!!

8. says:

Congrats! And I’m happy to see that he’s been named after both Bob Dylan and James Dean.

9. says:

Hello all

Just a quick note to say thank you for all your kind messages. Mrs Dubya and Dylan say thanks too.

Neil