Photos of Sloggers & Betters in Birmingham

Posted by jetdoc on July 1st, 2011

jetdoc.

Lots of photos of last Saturday’s meeting to be found at:

S&B Brum

As usual, apologies if I have misindentified anyone. Just let me know and I’ll correct

6 Responses to “Photos of Sloggers & Betters in Birmingham”

Well, okay then, I’ll be the first to thank Jane for the lovely pictures, and Dean and Jayne for arranging a super afternoon. As I’ve already said on Anax’s site, it was a combination of good company, good conversation and good beer/food. I was pleased to meet some new faces and to make reaquaintance with some ‘old’ ones.

And now that Rufus’s magic has revealed Jane and Shed’s Dirty Little Secret, there’ll be endless gossip until the next get-together …

Thanks for the quotation marks round the ‘old’, Kathryn’s Dad – or may I make so bold as to call you Peter? ;-)

Like you, I’ve already expressed thanks elsewhere to Anax and Jayne for another super do – it was a fantastic afternoon: many thanks again! It’s just such a lovely thing to do.

I didn’t, on Anax’s site, say thank you for Rufus’ amazing magic tricks, so will do so now: thanks so much, Roger – you’re a real star!

And, above all, Jane [lovely to see you again!] huge thanks for the super pictures – rather too candid in my case, I’m afraid :-(

And, lastly, John H, thank you so much for giving me a whole week’s trepidation by telling me that I have an Enigmatist to blog tomorrow. I look forward to it! ;-)

3. flashling says:

Nice to meet you Eileen I see I managed to avoid jetdoc’s camera. Thanks Dean especially, and all, I enjoyed it a lot. Can’t make the next one alas.

4. Arachne says:

Many thanks, Jetdoc, for the super photos – very useful for those of us whose recollection of the event’s latter stages is less clear than it might be…And thanks again to Anax for top organisation. Lovely to meet everyone, and I’m sad I’ll miss the next one (I’ll be running round Jersey), but hope to see you again soon x

5. Andrew says:

Thanks for these, Jane. Looks fun – sorry I missed it!

6. Eric Westbrook says:

Thank you very much Jane for the super pictures. On an enormous screen at home I can actually see what people look like! Thank you veryone for the interest shown in the ‘blind crossword computer program (free from Spoonbill Software).