Sloggers and Betters Northern April 2011

Posted by tilsit on January 18th, 2012

tilsit.

I am happy to organise a Northern gathering and would suggest Saturday 14th April. In an effort to boost my local economy, I am suggesting using the Bramsche Bar on Rochdale Road in Todmorden (there’s a nice Wetherspoons for early birds) and a meal at The Vedas, the Cotton Mill or the Thai Restaurant afterwards.

Todmorden is on the Caldervale Rail Line and trains run regularly from Leeds and Manchester Victoria. Buses from Rochdale, Burnley and Halifax. Accommodation locally is reasonable (let me know and I’ll source).

Hope to see you there!

8 Responses to “Sloggers and Betters Northern April 2011”

1. Gervase says:

Hi tilsit

Northern S&B gathering is a great idea. I’ll be in Rome on 14 April, I’m afraid. Not as exotic as Tod, perhaps, but it can’t be helped. Next time?

2. Tyrus says:

Sounds great, Dave. I certainly hope to be there.

3. Colin Foster says:

Hi Tilsit
    I’d be interested in going to that

4. Quaiteaux says:

Todmorden? What street is that on? I get confused north of the river.

5. MikeC says:

Hi Tilsit

Sounds interesting. Todmorden is a bit of a hike from South Wales. What sort of timetable of events do you plan – so I can think about possible arrangements? Hope to be able to make it.

Are you going to ask Gaufrid to put this announcement at the top of the home page – I only found it by accident?

6. Tramp says:

Hi Dave

I hope to be there.

Neil

7. Colin Foster says:

There is a very good beer shop in Todmorden:

I’ve sampled a few of their products: all bottle conditioned and high quality.Definitely worth a visit

8. regalize says:

Yes Tilsit – count me in.