Arachne / Anarche

Posted by Gaufrid on February 23rd, 2013

Gaufrid.

As some of you will know from her recent comments, Sarah (Arachne/Anarche) is getting married today. John Henderson (Enigmatist et al) has produced a puzzle in honour of the occasion which will be handed out to all the guests. If you would like to have a go at solving this puzzle it can be found here.

9 Responses to “Arachne / Anarche”

1. crypticsue says:

I highly recommend the celebratory crossword

Anyone who gets stuck may find the following link useful!

2. ToniL says:

Thank-you Gaufrid, and Enigmatist.

My other half was fortunate enough to sit with the happy couple at one of Paul’s recent roadshows and found them both charming.

Congratulations to you both – now for the crossword.

3. Andrew says:

Congratulations to Sarah & Nick, and thanks to Enigmatist for the puzzle, which turned out to be not quite as scary as it first seemed.

4. Robi says:

Thanks Enigmatist for a brilliant puzzle and to CS for helping the parsing of some.

Congratulations to Sarah & Nick – I hope it went well, despite the inclement weather.

I had to cheat a bit to finish this one, but well worth the effort – and, unlike Andrew, scary!

5. Bertandjoyce says:

Congratulations! Took quite a while to complete the puzzle but very enjoyable – hope your day was as well.

6. dirkybee says:

I`m repeating a comment I made on the Guardian thread:

Sarah and Nick`s wedding was the loveliest, ever.

Bless Enigmatist for his gift.

7. Mitz says:

Will certainly have a go at the crossword, but first and foremost hearty congratulations to the happy couple.

A stunning puzzle from Enigmatist, even without the very clever coloured embellishments – and the final discovery of the brilliance at row 8 made me really laugh out loud. A wonderful gift for a wonderful occasion.

Many thanks to Enigmatist for sharing it with us and lots of love and congratulations to Sarah and Nick.

9. nesciolatine says:

Eileen@8

If I could “Like” or “Recommend” your comment, I surely would.

Instead I will just wholeheartedly endorse it – Brilliant.