1. Aggressive, insulting or inflammatory comments, and comments containing offensive language, are not acceptable and will be removed.
2. Any criticism of a puzzle or clue must be valid, constructive and presented in a polite manner. The reason for any dissatisfaction should be clearly indicated. Comments that do not comply with these criteria may be removed.
3. Comments added to posts about a specific puzzle should be relevant to the puzzle under discussion. If you want to broaden the discussion of a particular aspect please do so in the General Discussion page. Off-topic comments may be removed or, if appropriate, moved to the General Discussion page.
4. Prize puzzles should not be discussed, or commented on in detail, until the appropriate post has been published after the closing date for entries.
5. Anyone who persistently disregards these guidelines, or is found to be using multiple identities without a valid reason, will have all future comments moderated or, in extreme cases, blocked.